RULES & GUIDELINES
Vendor assumes full liability for compliance to all government regulations relating to sales tax, food handler's permits, mobile kitchen permits, and any other regulations regarding public health and safety, and compliance with tax requirements.
- All items and services for sale must be family friendly.
- Promenade management reserves the right to refuse any vendor application.
SPACE & MATERIALS
- Participating vendors receive a 10' x 10' space to display their items.
- All necessary selling equipment must be provided by the vendor (shade, tables, etc.). The Promenade has electricity available for food vendors, but non-food vendors will not be guaranteed electricity.
BOOTH SET UP & RESERVATION
- All vendors must complete an application and submit payment before setting up their booth.
- Booth spaces are awarded on a first-come-first-serve basis
- Vendors that have paid in advance for the season can have a booth location reserved for them each week. Allocation of unreserved spaces will begin at 3:00pm during the same-day registration.
- Vendors who have a reserved space will not have to worry about anyone setting up in their space.
- Reserved spaces will be declared open if the booth is not occupied by the reservation holder at 4:45pm.
- Set up time begins at 3:00pm on Thursday afternoons.
- Vendors will not be allowed to enter or set up in the park prior to 3:00pm.
- We encourage all vendors to be set up and ready to open by 5:00pm.
- Customer parking is adjacent to the park. Vendor parking is behind surrounding buildings.
- Vendors should move their cars after setting up their booth, thereby reserving parking spaces adjacent to the park for customers - Do Not continue to occupy a customer space after setting up, and especially after the 5:00pm opening of the Promenade.
- Ample vendor parking - much of it in shady locations - is available behind surrounding buildings.
Questions? Suggestions? Special Arrangements? More information?
Back to Top